1. I am a Green Bay Packer fan. Born and raised in Minnesota.
2. I love to cook, just not in the summer.
3. I like even numbers.
4. I eat things in even numbers.
5. I like all my light switches facing down, in the off position. If the light is off but the switch is facing up, it drives me crazy.
6. I may be slightly obsessive-compulsive.
7. I don’t enjoy being pregnant. I couldn’t wait until my pregnancies were over.
8. I organize in piles. Very organized piles.
9. I drink coffee for the taste, not the caffeine.
10. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters.
11. And 6 nieces and nephews.
12. And 1 great-niece and 2 great-nephews.
13. I’m a mama bear. I’ll bite your head off if you make my kids cry. (Right Matt?)
14. I’m NOT a “typical pastor’s wife.”
15. I love my nose.
16. I can’t get enough of my daughter in frilly dresses and fancy hair ribbons.
17. I don’t wear a stich of makeup.
18. I had braces for 3 years. All 3 years of middle school. Good Times.
19. I used cloth diapers for all three of my children.
20. I tried breastfeeding with my daughter, but it wasn’t for me.
21. I’m addicted to reality TV.
22. I have a list of blogs I read EVERY DAY.
23. I have 3 Britney Spears CDs.
24. My heels are cracked, and no, it doesn’t hurt.
25. I love having my hair played with. Sooo relaxing.
26. I can’t go to sleep without checking that each of my children are breathing.
27. I HATE bridges. I hyperventilate going over bridges.
28. My husband and I cannot watch a Packer vs. Viking game in the same house.
29. I’m training my children to be Packer fans. So far, it’s only worked with Ethan.
30. I had too many teeth. (Really, I had 8 pulled in order to have room for braces.)
31. I hate when men wear pink shirts.
32. I don’t like my clothes to match my children’s.
33. I hate going to the dentist.
34. I’m terrified of snakes. Even gardener snakes.
35. I secretly wanted to be a figure skater when I was little.
36. I love beer.
37. I love fall. The cool weather, changing leaves, awesome time of year.
38. I’m a republican.
39. I love that my daughter loves playing with Barbies.
40. I have a hard time staying awake past 10pm, unless I’m chatting online with a friend.
41. I think Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs is sexy.
42. Oops, I think my husband is sexy too.
43. I love Adam Sandler movies.
44. I love when my house is clean, but I hate cleaning it.
45. Cold weather makes me want to bake cookies and make stew.
46. I love thunderstorms.
47. I’m exactly 6 feet tall.
48. I love the smell of a shoe store.
49. My favorite Packers players are Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, and Clay Matthews.
50. I’m halfway through this list.
51. I pick at my nails and give myself hangnails.
52. I love the movie Finding Nemo.
53. I only truly knew one of my grandparents.
54. I know the words to most nursery rhymes.
55. I miss being in college.
56. I love going out to eat.
57. I hate making lunch.
58. I can play the oboe.
59. I have my own oboe.
60. I’ve been playing the organ since I was six. (Not continuously…)
61. I drive too fast.
62. I like the zoo almost as much as my kids.
63. Monty Python makes me laugh.
64. I can’t resist talking to babies. Even babies I don’t know.
65. I love going to movies by myself.
66. I talk to/text my brother and sisters almost every day.
67. I love cats. I’m a crazy cat lady.
68. I hate my toenails. I’m embarrassed to get a pedicure!
69. I floss my teeth every day.
70. I was baptized on May 8, 1977. I was born on April 14, 1977.
71. I can’t stand when people snap their gum. It drives me mmmaaaaddd.
72. I hate waiting in lines.
73. I’m barefoot 95% of the year. Probably explains my feet.
74. I’d rather be cold than hot.
75. I lost more weight with each of my pregnancies than I gained.
76. I’m a saver. I have a hard time throwing things away. My husband calls me a hoarder. I’m a SAVER.
77. I talk to my dad every day.
78. I love clocks. I can’t stand not knowing what time it is.
79. I’m a loud football watcher. I scream and yell.
80. I’ve scared my kids while watching football.
81. When I went to a Garth Brooks concert, I was so excited when he came onstage I cried.
82. Ditto that for being at Lambeau Field for a Packer game.
83. I’m highly emotional.
84. I love pictures of my kids. I take a lot of pictures.
85. I love Christmas. We have five Christmas trees in our house.
86. I think Budweiser beer is gross.
87. I love Peyton Manning.
88. And Eli Manning.
89. I love my SUV.
90. I adore being a mommy. It’s what I’ve always wanted to be.
91. I think God is a Packer fan.
92. I always wanted to be a cheerleader, but couldn’t because I didn’t know how to cartwheel.
93. I love Chinese food.
94. When it’s cold out, my favorite thing to wear is turtlenecks and wool socks.
95. I only wear my wedding ring when I leave the house, and sometimes even then I forget.
96. I can’t remember the last time I painted my nails.
97. I hate needles–IV’s and giving blood make me very nervous and nauseous.
98. I’m a life-long Lutheran.
99. I love my job as a Children’s Librarian. I’m always sad when it’s time to go home.
100. I adore my kids and my husband, and probably don’t tell them that enough!